Firstly, I must thank Nuffnang for even having this (fantabulousssss) contest! I really thought it was game-over for me when I saw that entry is only by invite when I came across the Arthur's Day advert on The Sun newspaper a couple of days back. Although it's not certain I'll win the passes, I'm already hyped-up just thinking about the possibility of rocking out to Taio-freakin-Cruz! *squeal!*
Believe it or not, Taio Cruz is one of my favourite singers especially because he sang 'Dynamite', which happens to be one of my mostttttt played song on my iPod! :) I just can't imagine hearing him performing it LIVE! *dies*
Anyways, the third anniversary of this spectacular event will be taking place on the 23rd of September, 2011 at Speed City, KL inside the Selangor Turf Club starting from 6pm onwards! This stellar celebration will be a worldwide phenomenon to honour Sir Arthur Guinness and his black goodness. Make sure to dress to kill in nothing else but black and prepare yourself for a fab night filled with great music and greater booze :)
Also, two of our very own local artistes will be competing for the chance to perform alongside Taio Cruz at this event. It is up to us to vote for our favourites here. Choose from Naked Breed, Prema Yin, CSBTEA, Rosevelt, Dragon Red and James Baum. I love Prema Yin's music so you know who I'm voting for! :)
I hope to win passes so I can experience Arthur's Day for the first time although already know I will definitely have a good time :) *coughDynamitecough* and it being on a Friday and all, it'll be a great start to the weekend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment